The strikingly elegant rose gold case of this ladies’ chronograph is graced by a row of 72 diamonds and houses the celebrated Caliber CH 29-535 PS, the first Patek Philippe entirely conceived and manufactured manual, horizontal clutch, column wheel chronograph. Its silvery opaline dial protected by a gently cambered sapphire-crystal “box” glass, is embellished with hand-applied rose gold Breguet numerals and features a pulsimeter scale. This striking Ladies’ Chronograph truly embodies the spirit and classical beauty of the modern woman.
Patek Philippe has given a new look to its manually wound chronograph for women by endowing it with a timeless, understated rose-gold case adorned with vintage details, such as round guilloched pushers and a gently cambered sapphire-crystal “box” glass. The silvery opaline dial, framed by a bezel encircled with diamonds, also combines modern spirit with classic beauty.
- Mechanical manually wound movement. Caliber CH 29535 PS. Pulsimeter.
- Silvery opaline with gold applied Breguet numerals.
- Rose gold. Sapphire-crystal case back. Water resistant to 30 m. Diameter: 38 mm. Height: 10.59 mm.
- Bezel set with 72 diamonds: ~0.78 ct. (bezel). 27 diamonds: ~0.21 ct. (prong buckle). Total 99 diamonds: ~0.99 ct.
- Alligator with square scales, hand-stitched, shiny mink gray. Prong buckle.